- (July 20, 2012) AAM exporters for 3dsMax up to 2013, 32-bit and 64-bit (2010-11-12-13) in a single zip archive
- (November 16, 2011) XVR Studio Developer 2.0.9.b available on SourceForge
- (August 3, 2011) AAM exporter for 3dsMax 2010/2011 x64 version and 32-bit version
- (June 30, 2011) Updated XVR doc chm file
- (June 28, 2011) XVR Full Screen Browser updated with command line parsing
- (June 28, 2011) Informal specification of the AAM file format with samples
- (May 13, 2011) First XVRStudio 2.0 beta on SourceForge
- (May 5, 2011) XVRStudio 1.4.7
- (May 5, 2011) Beta support to COLLADA DAE files import
- (May 5, 2011) XVR AAM Shader Editor
- (November 9, 2010) Updated XVR doc chm file
- (June 16, 2010) AAM exporter for 3dsMax 2010/2011 x64 version
- (November 2, 2009) AAM exporter for 3dsMax 2010/2011
- (June 29, 2009) XVRStudio 1.4.6
- (Dec 15, 2008) added version 0.07a of the AAM exporter for Blender
- (August 06, 2008) added a new version of the 3dsMax exporter plugins
- (Gen 02, 2008) added a new version of the Maya exporter
See also the complete download list.
- This page is part of a current effort to "wikify" the non-automatically generated part of XVR documentation. It features also lots of snippets explaining some of the most important features of XVR classes and functions.
- For obvious reasons this is updated more frequently than the documentation distributed together with XVR Studio. Check it out when you can't find there what you are looking for. And if you still can't find what you need please let us know in the forums.
Slides about XVR
|Some slides about XVR coming from the workshops held in Pisa & Montreal.
|XVR built-in features can be expanded using external dlls. Get some useful material.
- July 20, 2012 Released AAM exporters for 3dsMax all versions.
- November 16, 2011 XVRStudio 2.0.9 released on SourceForge.
- September 27, 2011 engine 0153 build 6965 released
- September 11, 2011 XVRStudio 2.0.8 released on SourceForge.
- September 11, 2011 engine 0153 build 6964 released
- September 11, 2011 Added samples in the tutorials sections to explain how to use VRPN, Shared Memory and COLLADA geometry files in XVR
- June 30, 2011 engine 0153 build 6962 released
- June 15, 2011 engine 0153 build 6961 released
- May 13, 2011 XVRStudio 2.0 beta released on SourceForge. This brand new edition of the XVR Development Environment is based on the Eclipse IDE and integrates a debugger. Note: debug is supported starting from Engine 0153.
- November 2, 2010: engine 0152 released.
- April 16, 2010: Some notes to help debugging an XVR DLL inside IE 8.
- November 11, 2009: VICON toolkit for XVR
- July 29, 2009: Dictionary type for XVR
- June 29, 2009: the final release of ScriptEditor 1.4.6 is available for download. It fixes bugs and adds some features; learn more from our release notes, and then download it! The download package features also updated headers, tools and help files.
- June 12, 2009: engine 0150 build 6930 released.
- June 12, 2009: the tutorial on how to use shaders in XVR, presented at the 4th XVR workshop, is now available for download
- Feb. 5, 2009: engine 0150 released.
- Dec. 15, 2008: version 0.07a of the AAM exporter for Blender has been released
- Aug. 6, 2008: the final release of ScriptEditor 1.4.5 is available for download. It fixes minor bugs and adds some features; learn more from our release notes, and then download it! The download package features also updated headers, tools and help files.
- August 6, 2008: new version for the 3dsMax exporter plugin, adding support for 3ds max 2009
- Jun 25 2008 engine 0149 released.
- May 25, 2008 added tips to improve the graphic performance of XVR applications
- Jan 8, 2008: our wiki is up again after a database failure
- Oct. 11, 2007: some workarounds for XVR users having problem with Windows Vista/IE7.
- Jun. 21, 2007: a new tutorial about pre-computed lighting describes how to bake lightmaps in 3ds Max and use them inside XVR objects.
- May. 9, 2007: added a new S3D exporter for Blender that allows to preview XVR's procedural objects in Blender and export them as S3D code
- Feb. 22, 2007: A new tutorial describes the usage of Frame Buffer Objects in combination with Hardware Shaders and presents Conway's Game of Life running completely in your graphics card.
Important Notices about this Wiki
- Please note: editing is disabled for anonymous users. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in order to obtain an account.
- This installation is still experimental, so please don't upload any material without backing it up before (this is good practice anyway!)